Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mallika Sherawat receives death threats for her role in Dirty Politics


Mallika Sherawat is in the news once again, this time for no fault of hers, seriously! The Hissss actor who was all set to start shooting for her next project Dirty Politics based on the real life story of Bhanwari Devi is in a fix. Her movie director KC Bokadia, have been receiving death threats warning them not to go ahead with the movie.

Mallika Sherawat confirmed the story saying, “I have received threats. There was a call that my brother received, saying ‘tell your sister to stay away from this topic and from the film.’ I think these kinds of threats will be issued.” Filmmaker Bokadia too said, “I have also received lot of threats. I know my duty as a filmmaker. Though I am inspired by the Bhanwari Devi case, I have presented it in my own style. I think it will be a clean and good film. We have done the film in our way.”

Not many know that the murder of the 36-year-old nurse Bhanwari Devi had been a burning issue as reports had alleged that the murder had been planned and executed by a politician from Rajasthan. In today’s time when any publicity is good publicity, we hope Mallika’s recent threat calls allegations are genuine; if not, then it’s certainly a very dirty publicity stunt. 



Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment