Thursday, November 29, 2012

Justin Bieber talks Selena Gomez in pre-breakup drama interview



Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been through a lot with their relationship in the last few weeks, but in a pre-split drama interview with Oprah, things seemed just fine.

It seems that Bieber might be right about all the night things he says about Gomez as they are now back together, states UsMagazine.com. “I am all about genuine people, and I feel like she’s just one of the most genuine people. She just has a good heart. And I can talk to her about anything,” Bieber says.

However, he might be rethinking his plans to marry young: “You are Oprah and you’re telling me not to get married at 25. I should probably listen to you. We’ll see when I get there, but I’m not there yet.”


Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment