Sunday, June 17, 2012

Kareena takes dig at Sonakshi and Vidya's figure


 We all know that Kareena Kapoor is a fitness freak and she works out hard to remain in the perfect shape. Bebo was highly talked about when she acquired size zero for ‘Tashan’. While actresses like Sonakshi Sinha and Vidya Balan is very much talked about for their curves, Kareena feels that being fat is not sexy.

Says Bebo, "I have gone back to the size-zero look I had in Tashan, but this time it is curvier. I wanted this body for my item song in the film. Since it is a rigorous and raunchy number, I decided to go for a slim and sexy look. But I still have curves in the right places. It may be a trend now with some actors, but I definitely don't want to look plump or fat!"

When asked to comment about Vidya and Sonakshi’s figure, the actress said, "Being fat is not sexy! Anyone who says that is talking crap. Voluptuous is sexy, but fat is out. Any woman who says she doesn't want to be thin is talking nonsense. It's every girl's dream."

Kareena has again slim down for an item number, "The key to a sexy figure is a great diet, combined with the right exercise. Rujuta combines fat and protein, and tells me to eat everything in moderation, and every two hours. She keeps changing my diet so that my body doesn't get bored. I recently went to Turkey for eight days and it was more like a health trip. I was training twice a day and was on a strict diet. I ate salads, hummus with pita bread, strawberries and olives. For dinner, I had an Indian cook make daal, rice and sabzi."

The actress performs yoga regularly. The actor says, "I did my regular yoga exercises there too. I do 40 minutes of asanas and 50 surya namaskars."

She has a word of advice for people who go on crash diets like the no-carb diets. "How long can you go without carbohydrates? Some day you will have potato or rice."
Saif likes curves on his ladylove. Says Bebo, "He appreciates the fact that I love the challenge of disciplining myself for a role and how I do it. Saif always gives me the encouragement I need."


Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment