Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5: Dance is a passion for Giaa Manek


 Television actress Giaa Manek, who is among the 12 celebrity contestants participating in "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5", gives credit to "Saath Nibhaana Saathiya" for getting an opportunity to be a part of the dance reality show and says she does not have a grudge against anyone.

"'Jhalak...' is my first reality show and I am very excited about it. I love dancing. It's only because of Star and the show ('Saath Nibhaana Saathiya') that I am so popular today and got 'Jhalak...'," Giaa Manek told IANS.

"Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5" goes on air Saturday.

She is known for playing subservient daughter-in-law Gopi Bahu in '...Saathiya". However, she has been replaced in the Star Plus' popular show by Devoleena Bhattacharjee. The actress says she has no ill feelings.

"I had some issues and but I would just like to concluded that I have had a wonderful innings with Star Plus for almost two-and-a-half-year. I have had a good rapport with them and still thank them for giving me Gopi. I have no issues and grudges," she said.

With participating in "Jhalak.." Giaa Manek join the likes for popular TV bahus Shweta Tiwari, Prachi Desai and Juhi Parmar who have won reality shows in the past."Dancing is my passion. I am not a trained dancer. As far as the winning the show is concerned, I have not given much thought to it. I am practising very hard and giving my best. I have left everything else on god," she said.


Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment