Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jenny McCarthy Accidentally Sent Nude Photos Of Herself To Her Son’s Dentist


 Jenny McCarthy recently shared to star news that she accidentally sent nude photos of herself to her son’s dentist!

It seems Jenny McCarthy‘s son’s dentist got himself his own sneak peek of what she will be showcasing in “Playboy” soon!

During her interview on “The Wendy Williams Show” on Tuesday, the 39-year-old divorced actress shared one of her most embarrassing stories about sharing a photo of herself… ever.

McCarthy narrated,“It’s horrific to remember. [My son, Evan] woke up and was like, ‘There’s this weird thing on my gum.’ I saw this abscess sticking out from his gum and I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, that’s disgusting!’ So I called the dentist and I was like, ‘This is insane.’ He’s like, ‘Take a picture and send it to me.’”

You can guess what happened after, but McCarthy swears she did it by accident. She continued,“I went to the bathroom and I was shoving my iPhone in his mouth. I’m taking a picture of it and I’m sending it to the dentist and I sent him a nude on accident! I swear to God!”

Of course the nude photo was for her NFL star boyfriend, Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher—not for the veteran doctor!Jenny laughed,“The dentist is, like, 80 years old. I literally screamed at the top of my lungs. Is there an app? Like, ‘Uh-oh! I Effed Up!’”


Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment