Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Selena Gomez Confirms Relationship with Justin Bieber(Video)



After being spotted with Justin Bieber on several occasions, Selena Gomez has finally admitted that she is indeed in a relationship with the Canadian singing sensation.

Gomez has told JustJared that it's not easy being with a heartthrob like Bieber who has obsessed fans around the world. "It's hard," Selena said talking about jealous Bieber fans, " It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it. I have a strong family and great fans."

Bieber's relationship with Gomez was not well received by his fans. After pictures of Gomez and Bieber's romance were published online, the Disney star received several hate messages from Bieber fans.


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment